Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction and Analysis Match 8

Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction and Analysis Match 5

Messi’s Argentina will play their first match in FIFA world cup 2022 against Saudi Arabia on 22nd November 2022 2.30 (IST) on Lusail Stadium Qatar. Though team of Saudi Arabia is good at defence but this time they will be facing legends and FIFA lions Argentina who are 2 times world cup winner with all time legend Lionel Messi playing for their team in this tournament. Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction will be easy for many as both are non-comparable teams when it comes to fifa.

Argentina have faced Saudi Arabia 4 times in history and result will not surprise you. 2 matches have been won by Argentina in 1988 and 1992 while rest matches have been draw which were played in 1988 and 2012

Argentina Team Analysis

Argentine team seems to be one of the most strongest team in FIFA world cup 2022 and most likely to win the tournament. This is the last world cup of Messi as he clarified this recently. Messi have never won world cup for Argentina, he will try to his end to get this trophy on his name before he retires from the game. And Messi is currently in great form with an Alien Avatar of FIFA.

Argentina team is currently in great form with 35 continues win without a loss and are near to break Italy’s 37 streak record.

Lionel Scaloni have made his team very strong after he took over command in 2018. Argentina have most experienced goal keeper like Franko Armani, Agustin Marchesin while some young blood like Juan Musso. They have legendary forward players like Lionel Messi and Paulo Dybala, best midfielder and defender what one desires in his team. Argentine team is perfect in every aspect like attacking, defending, passion and team work. Argentina’s current FIFA ranking is 3.

Saudi Arabia Team Analysis

Saudi Arabia’s current FIFA international ranking is 51. Saudi Arabia first qualified for fifa world cup in 1994 where they reached round of 16 and lost to Sweden. After that they qualified in 1998, 2002, 2006, 2018 and 2022. Saudi Arabia team is one of the best Asian teams in FIFA.

Saudi will play with Mohamed Al-Owais (Al-Hilal), Fawaz Al-Qarni (Al-Shabab) at goal and players like Yasser Al-Shahrani (Al-Hilal), Ali Al-Bulaihi (Al-Hilal) as defenders Salman Al-Faraj (Al-Hilal), Riyadh Sharahili (Abha), Ali Al-Hassan (Al-Nassr) as midfielders and Haitham Asiri (Al-Ahly), Abdullah Radif (Al-Taawoun), Abdullah Al-Hamdan (Al-Hilal) as Strikers.

They have a good team but surviving against Argentina will be difficult for them.

Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Match Analysis

Argentina will play hard to win to increase their winning streak to break Italy’s 37 streak record. They have a strong team and will think to start a tournament win an easy win. While Saudi Arabia also did not loose any of the last 6 matches played but Argentina may break their small streak.

While facing each other Argentina have won twice but Saudi have never beaten Argentina in history.

Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Match Prediction

Argentina will surely win the match as per their form and the strong team they bought for world cup. We can predict match score may be 3-0. Messi may strike a goal and 1 assist on his name while Paulo may strikke another goal for his country. Most of the time ball will be in Saudi’s zone.

Saudi’s efforts won’t give them a goal sadly.

Winning Predictions

It is predicted that there is 59 percent chance of Argentina to win this match while there is 26% chance of match being draw and only 15% chance for Saudi Arabia to win this match.

Related posts

Leave a Comment