Brazil vs Serbia Prediction and Analysis Match 16

Brazil vs Serbia Prediction and Analysis Match 16

5 times FIFA World Cup Champion Brazil and Currently rank 1 in FIFA international men’s ranking will play their first match in Qatar world cup 2022 on 24th November 2022 Thursday at Lusail Stadium (22:00 local time) against Serbia. When it comes to FIFA you cannot miss Brazil, there is no FIFA excluding Brazil, it is one of the best country of all time in FIFA. Brazil is the only country who have qualified for all the FIFA world cup tournaments from 1930 to 2022. Legends in FIFA are mostly born in Brazil like Pele who have 3 world cup in his career the most for any player in FIFA history. You should not miss Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Neymar.

Serbia also plays an important role in FIFA, their overall performance in FIFA is great they have qualified many times in world cup and reached 3 times in quarter finals and once in semi-final.

Brazil Team Analysis

Brazil have the best performance in FIFA world cup history, they have played total of 109 matches from which in 79 matches victory was their destiny and lost only 18 matches in their entire world cup career. Brazil is the only team to win world cup in 4 difference continents Europe (Sweden 1958) , South America (Chile 1962), North America (Mexico 1970, USA 1994) and Asia (Japan 2002).

They are 5 times world cup winner, 2 times runner-up, 2 times at third position and only 2 times they are eliminated from Group stages.

Adenor Leonardo Bacchi have finalised final 26 players for Brazil squad. Unfortunately Liverpool star Roberto Firmino doesn’t make place in the final squad. But still Brazil squad contains everything you needs for a team to win big tournaments. They have goalkeepers like Alisson Becker (Liverpool),Ederson (Manchester City) and defenders like Alex Sandro, Marquinhos (PSG), Eder Militao (Real Madrid) while mid-fielders like Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fabinho (Liverpool) and Forwards like Neymar (PSG), Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal) and Rodrygo (Real Madrid)¬†.

This might be last FIFA world cup for most of the legends in the team and they will try very hard to win trophy on their name.

Serbia Team Analysis

In 1998 world cup Serbia reached round of 16 after that they did not go deep in the tournament and mostly eliminated from group stage. Overall history of Serbia in world cup is great but currently Serbian team in not in a good form.

You can find Serbia Squad below for FIFA world Cup 2022

Goalkeepers: Marko Dmitrovic (Sevilla), Predrag Rajkovic (Mallorca), Vanja Milinkovic-Savic (Torino).

Defenders: Stefan Mitrovic (Getafe), Nikola Milenkovic (Fiorentina), Strahinja Pavlovic (RB Salzburg), Milos Veljkovic (Werder Bremen), Filip Mladenovic (Legia Warsaw), Strahinja Erakovic (Red Star Belgrade), Srdjan Babic (Almeria).

Midfielders: Nemanja Gudelj (Sevilla), Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio), Sasa Lukic (Torino), Marko Grujic (Porto), Filip Kostic (Juventus), Uros Racic (Braga), Nemanja Maksimovic (Getafe), Ivan Ilic (Hellas Verona), Andrija Zivkovic (PAOK), Darko Lazovic (Hellas Verona).

Forwards: Dusan Tadic (Ajax), Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham), Dusan Vlahovic (Juventus), Filip Duricic (Sampdoria), Luka Jovic (Fiorentina), Nemanja Radonji (Torino).

Brazil vs Serbia Match Analysis

Serbia faced Brazil in 2 international matches 1 in a friendly match in 2014 and once in last FIFA world cup. In both the matches Brazil beat Serbia badly by 1-0 and 2-0. Brazil is the strongest team on paper and on ground which is qualified for FIFA world cup 2022.

Brazil haven’t lost a match since Copa America final where they faced Argentina and lost by 1-0

Neymar said in an interview ” I can’t guarantee of next world cup”. This may be his last world cup so team will work hard and will spot position 1 in group G.

Brazil vs Serbia Match Prediction

Brazil win definitely win the match against Serbia. Score may be 3-0 in which Neymar will Score 1 goal while Rodrygo may score a goal with 1 assist and Serbia won’t be able to score a goal in this match. Brazil will single handed dominate this match with 60-62% ball’s possession. Serbia will try to go defencive this match but won’t be able to survive against world champion Brazil.

Brazil vs Serbia Winning Probability

Brazil have 75% winning probability in this match while probability of match to be draw is 15% and probability of Serbia to win this match is 10%.

Related posts

Leave a Comment