Denmark vs Tunisia Analysis and Prediction Match 6

Denmark vs Tunisia Analysis and Prediction Match 6

Denmark the dark horse of the world cup tournament 2022 will face Tunisia on Education City Stadium on 22 nd of November 2022 4 pm local timing at Qatar. This is the second match of Group C which will be played between Denmark and Tunisia, other teams in this group are France and Australia. Denmark need to win this match in order to secure it’s position on top of the group.

Denmark is currently on rank 10 in international FIFA ranking and Tunisia is rank 30 on the same list.

Denmark Team Analysis

Denmark qualified for the FIFA world cup first time in 1986 and qualified for the round of 16 in the same tournament. In 1998 world cup Denmark went deep into the world cup tournament to quarter finals. FIFA world cup 2022 is the 6th time Denmark have been qualified for tournament. Denmark have the title of UEFA European Championship and FIFA Confederation Cup.

Casper Hjulmand the manager of Danish football national team who has selected final 26 players for FIFA world cup. Kasper Schmeichel, Simon Kjaer, Eriksen and Martin Brathwaite are the best and experienced attackers of Danish team. Kasper Dolberg is the key goal keeper for Denmark for this tournament.

Denmark have great mid-fielder too in their squad like Thomas Delaney and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

They are one of the best teams in this tournament and many experts stated them as Dark horse of tournament. Though they seems underdogs against teams like Brazil, Argentina and Portugal.

Tunisia Team Analysis

First time Tunisia qualified for world cup in 1978 before Denmark qualified, and in the same tournament they created history by beating mexico by 3-0 to become first African team to win a match in World Cup. Overall they have also qualified 6th time in the world cup tournament.

Bechir Ben Saïd (US Monastir) is the key goal keeper for Tunisia team. Bilel Ifa (Kuwait SC), Montassar Talbi (Lorient), Ali Abdi (Caen), Nader Ghandri (Club Africain), Dylan Bronn (Salernitana) are best defenders for Tunisia that is why they shipped just 2 goals in last 8 matches.

Saîf-Eddine Khaoui (Clermont), Ferjani Sassi (Al-Duhai), Hannibal Mejbri (Birmingham City), Ellyes Skhiri (FC Köln) are they young midfielder in Tunisia squad.

Youssef Msakni (Al-Arabi), Wahbi Khazri (Montpellier), Taha Yassine Khenissi (Kuwait SC), Seifeddine Jaziri (Zamalek), Naïm Sliti (Al-Ettifaq), Issam Jebali (OB) are the attackers in Tunis team. Youssef Msakni Captains for the national team.

Denmark vs Tunisia Match Analysis

When you analyse both teams you will notice Tunisia as best team of Africa and Denmark as an average team of Europe but there is a huge difference. Denmark is very strong against Tunisia and will try to beat them hard to secure position 1 in the group.

Tunisia has a great defensive structure but they won’t be able to survive against Denmark attackers, they will have to struggle a lot.

Draw will be a good opportunity for Tunis but not good for Denmark.

Denmark vs Tunisia Match Prediction

Denmark seems to be winning this match and might score 2 goals against Tunis, while Tunisia may score a goal against them but still the winner will be Denmark. Though Tunis is a good African team but won’t survive against European team in FIFA.

Tunis may have reached in next levels but unfortunately they are in a wrong group.

Winning Probability

Winning probability of Denmark is 55% while probability of draw is said to be 25% while winning probability of Tunisia is 20%.

Denmark have a great chance to Top this group if they survive against defending Champion France.

You can read more here –

Predictions and Analysis of Every match

Related posts

Leave a Comment