England vs Iran Prediction and Analysis Match 3

England vs Iran Prediction and Analysis Match 3

England will face Iran in the third match of FIFA world cup 2022 on 21st November 2022 at Khalifa International Stadium 5.30 pm IST. This will be the first match of Group B in world cup. Except England and Iran USA and Wales are also placed in this group. Group B is very favourable group for England team and no doubt they will fix their position at number 1 in this group to move forward in round of 16.

England is currently rank 5 and Iran rank 21 in international ranking as of year 2022.

England Team Analysis

England have won fifa world cup 1966 title which is the only title won by England in FIFA history beating West Germany by 4-2 which was hosted by England. England have qualified 16 times for the world cup which makes England strong and confident to beat any team in Group stage to get first position in the group.

Gareth Southgate is coach and manager of England National Team. Jordan Pickford is the best goal keeper for England with 4 other goal keepers in squad. They have best defender like Harry Maguire, Kyle Walker and John Stones while they have Jordan Henderson, Kalvin Phillips and Mason Mount as Mid fielders.

England Squad have best Strikers like Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashfold and best Goal scorer and attacker of his generation like Harry Kane who is eye point in this tournament.

Overall England has a strong enough team to take them to finals or at least semi-finals in this tournament.

Iran Team Analysis

In 1978 Iran team qualified for the first time in FIFA world cup, and after that they have qualified in 1998, 2014, 2018. And this is only the fifth time Iran have been qualified for FIFA world cup. They have very less experience compared to England in this rivalary, though they are top ranked Asian Team.

Carlos Queiroz will lead Iran National Team for the third time in FIFA world cup. Alireza Beiranvand is goal keeper for Iran Nation team and have experience of world cup 2018 also. Iran have good defender like Moharrami and Khalilzadeh and midfielder like Ezatolahi, Amiri and Nourollahi and attacker like Taremi and Azmoun.

Mehdi Taremi and Saeed Ezatolahi are the hidden stars of Iran who deserves to take their team to next level in tournament.

But Iran cannot be compared with England National Team when it comes to FIFA and especially world cup.

England vs Iran Match Analysis

England and Iran have never played any match against each other before. But when we analyse both teams we understand that Iran’s defence cannot survive against England strikers. While England might only give 1 opportunity of goal to Iran in 90 minutes.

England is the strongest team in Group B. Just to survive Iran needs to draw this match so that they can think of further qualification. Iran can give a good fight to USA and Wales but if they succeeded to get 1 point from England then chances of Iran in group of 16 will increase, but its not easy.

England vs Iran Match Prediction

England will definitely beat Iran, but debate is “with how many goals”? Harry Kane may strike 2 goals in post and England may reach a score of 4-1 against Iran.

Winning Probability

England have a 60% winning probability, while probability of draw is just 25% while probability of Iran winning the match is very low to 15%.

England will no doubt top the group easily but Iran need to struggle a lot for second position in a group.

Editors Choice –

Group A Match Predictions

Group B Match Predictions

Related posts

Leave a Comment