England vs USA Squad Prediction & Analysis Match 20

England vs USA Squad Prediction & Analysis Match 20

Strongest team of group B England will face USA in their second match and 20th match of the tournament which will be played on 25th November 2022 Friday on Al Bayt Stadium (22.00 local time) in Qatar. England and USA shared group with Wales and Iran. First match of England is against Iran and similarly first match of USA is against Wales on 21st November.

England 1966 world cup winner is one of the strongest team in 2022 world cup Qatar containing experienced players like Harry Kane and Kyle Walker. While USA have never won FIFA world cup tournament instead they were at 3rd place in 1930 world cup which was won by Uruguay.

England FIFA Squad World Cup Qatar 2022

England’s FIFA manager Gareth Southgate finalised FIFA 2022 squad of 26 players for Qatar which is listed below.

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Aaron Ramsdale, Nick Pope.

Defenders: Kieran Trippier, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Kyle Walker, Ben White, Harry Maguire, John Stones, Eric Dier, Conor Coady, Luke Shaw.

Midfielders: Declan Rice, Jude Bellingham, Kalvin Phillips, Jordan Henderson, Conor Gallagher, Mason Mount.

Forwards: Harry Kane, Callum Wilson, Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling, Bukayo Saka, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, James Maddison.

USA FIFA Squad World Cup Qatar 2022

Gregg Berhalter manager of USA FIFA national team have finalised 26 FIFA player who will fly for Qatar in First Winter World Cup ever.

Here is the list of 26 players squad of USA

Goalkeepers: Matt Turner, Sean Johnson, Ethan Horvath

Defenders: Cameron Carter-Vickers, Sergino Dest, Aaron Long, Shaq Moore, Tim Ream, Antonee Robinson, Joe Scally, DeAndre Yedlin, Walker Zimmerman

Midfielders: Brenden Aaronson, Kellyn Acosta, Tyler Adams, Luca de la Torre, Weston McKennie, Yunus Musah, Cristian Roldan

Forwards: Jesus Ferreira, Jordan Morris, Christian Pulisic, Gio Reyna, Joshua Sargent, Timothy Weah, Haji Wright

Jesus Farreira and Tyler Adams are the key players for USA squad in Qatar.

England vs USA Match Analysis

England have faced USA 2 times in World cup history once in 1950 which was won by USA and next time in 2010 world cup which was draw, while they have met each other in 1993 US Cup which was also won by USA by 2-0. USA have played very well against England in world cups, but if we talk about over all both teams have played 11 matches with each other in which USA have won 2 and England have won 8 and 1 match have been draw.

England have strong line-up in this world cup while USA team don’t have potential to cross round of 16 or they may even collapse in group stage matches.

England vs USA Match Prediction

England have the maximum probability to win this match with the score of 2-0, their team is under great form and they are unbeatable in qualifying matches and score 39 goals. Though England have never beaten USA in major tournaments but this time they seems to be super naturally charged.

England vs USA Match Winning Probability

England have the probability of 38% to win this match while probability of this match to be draw is 35% and probability of USA to win this match is 27%. England will win though.

Related posts

Leave a Comment