France vs Australia Prediction and Analysis Match 5

France vs Australia Prediction and Analysis Match 5

Former world cup champion France will be playing their first match in world cup 2022 Qatar against Australia. 2 Times World cup champion France won their first world cup in 1998 and second world cup in 2018 in Russia against Croatia. For Australia 2022 Qatar World cup is the sixth time they have qualified for FIFA world cup. Australia’s best performance in world cup was in 2006 where they reached round of 16.

France currently hold Rank 4 in international FIFA ranking while Australia is at Rank 38.

France Team Analysis

France is the defending champion in this world cup and will try to perform best to remove world cup curse from their team.

France have supper attacking and active strikers like Mbappe, Karim Benzema and Antoine Griezmann along with most experienced france players like Steve Mandanda and Olivier Giroud age 37 and 36. France will be scoring many goals when we analyse their attacking skills but when we we talk about defence, France have vulnerability in their defence system which will cause them loss in knockout rounds.

France goal keeper Hugo Lloris might not be favorite of many but he will become France’s most capped player if he plays at least 3 matches in this world cup.

Australia Team Analysis

Australia have qualified for the 6 time in FIFA world cup tournament, but Australia have never went deep in the tournament till quarter finals. They have just qualified for round of 16 in 2006 world cup.

Australia team includes Mat Ryan , Danny Vukovic , Andrew Redmayne as goal keepers while Harry Souttar , Milos Degenek , Bailey Wright , Thomas Deng , Fran Karacic , Nathaniel Atkinson , Aziz Behich , Kye Rowles , Joel King as defenders, Aaron Mooy , Jackson Irvine , Ajdin Hrustic , Cameron Devlin , Riley McGree , Keanu Baccus as Midfeilders and Jamie Maclaren , Mitchell Duke , Jason Cummings , Garang Kuol , Awer Mabil , Mathew Leckie , Craig Goodwin , Martin Boyle as strikers.

Australia have a great young squad but lacks experience to play in world cup.

France vs Australia Match Analysis

France have played 5 matches against Australia from which France have won 3 matches while 1 match is draw and Australia won 1 match. So historical stats are in favour of France.

France have a good team which includes many players who played for France last season in 2018 world cup Russia.

France vs Australia Match Prediction

France has the maximum possibility to win this match. They may score atleast 2 goals against Australia, though defence of France is not best but Australia won’t be able to break it and might able to score 1 goal against France. So score may be France 2-1 Australia

Mbappe might score a goal for France and Kareem may assist 1 goal.

Winning Probability

Winning probability of France is 45% while probability of match being draw is 35% while probability of Australia to win is 20%.

Read More – World Cup 2022 Match to Match Prediction

Related posts

Leave a Comment