Germany vs Japan Prediction and Analysis Match 11

Germany vs Japan Prediction and Analysis Match 11

Germany vs Japan match is the 11th match of FIFA world cup 2022 which will be played on 23 November 2022 Wednesday on Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar. Germany vs Japan match is the second match of Group of Death which is group E. Spain and Costa Rica shares the same group in this tournament.

Germany Ranks 11 in international FIFA ranking while Japan ranks 24 in the same list. Both teams have to work dedicatedly in this tournament as they share this group with 2010 world cup champion Spain. Group E will upset many fans in this tournament world wide.

Germany Team Analysis

Germany is one of the best teams in FIFA history and 4 times winner and champion of FIFA world cup. The most times winner after Brazil who have won 5 times, and shares this position with Italy who have also won 4 world cups but unfortunately did not qualify for FIFA world cup 2018 and 2022.

Germany have qualified in 20 out of 22 world cup tournament in history and only did not qualify for the quarter finals or further twice in 1930 and 2018. Miroslav Kosle a German player is the all time world recorder who have scored 16 goals in FIFA world cup tournament. Germany have the most experience of playing world cup and their team is too strong with young players in the squad.

Hansi Flick is the die mannschaft manager who finalised 26 players in squad.

GoalKeepers – Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona), Kevin Trapp (Eintracht Frankfurt).

Defenders: Armel Bella-Kotchap (Southampton), Matthias Ginter (Freiburg), Christian Gunter (Freiburg), Thilo Kehrer (West Ham), Lukas Klostermann (RB Leipzig), David Raum (RB Leipzig), Antonio Rudiger (Real Madrid), Nico Schlotterbeck (Borussia Dortmund), Niklas Sule (Borussia Dortmund).

Midfielders: Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund), Leon Goretzka (Bayern Munich), Mario Gotze (Eintracht Frankfurt), Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City), Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Monchengladbach), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich), Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich).

Forwards: Karim Adeyemi (Borussia Dortmund), Niclas Fullkrug (Werder Bremen), Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich), Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich), Kai Havertz (Chelsea), Youssoufa Moukoko (Borussia Dortmund)

Manuel Neuer is one of the best goal keepers for germany, while  Joshua Kimmich is best midfielder for the team, Thomas Muller have no comparison when it comes to Forward position. Thomas Muller is the key player in this tournament to take Germans deep in the game.

Japan Team Analysis

Japan first qualified for FIFA world cup in 1998 and played only group matches, they successfully reached group of 16 in the year 2002, 2010, 2018. Japan is the most consistent Asian team to reach world cup every year after their first qualification in 1998. Japan have been 4 times champion in Asian AFC cup.

Hajime Moriyasu selected the final 26 players for Japan squad to play in Qatar world cup.

Goalkeepers: Eiji Kawashima (Strasbourg), Daniel Schmidt (Sint Truiden), Shuichi Gonda (Shimizu S-Pulse)

Defenders: Hiroki Sakai (Urawa Red Diamonds), Miki Yamane (Kawasaki Frontale), Ko Itakura (Borussia Monchengladbach), Takehiro Tomiyasu (Arsenal), Maya Yoshida (Schalke 04), Shogo Taniguchi (Kawasaki Frontale), Hiroki Ito (VfB Stuttgart), Yuto Nagatomo (FC Tokyo)

Midfielders: Junya Ito (Stade de Reims), Ritsu Doan (SC Freiburg), Wataru Endo (VfB Stuttgart), Hidemasa Morita (Sporting), Ao Tanaka (Fortuna Dusseldorf), Daichi Kamada (Eintracht Frankfurt), Takefusa Kubo (Real Sociedad), Takumi Minamino (AS Monaco), Kaoru Mitoma (Brighton & Hove Albion), Gaku Shibasaki (Leganes), Yuki Soma (Nagoya Grampus)

Forwards: Takuma Asano (VfL Bochum), Daizen Maeda (Celtic), Ayase Ueda (Cercle Brugge), Shuto Machino (Shonan Bellmare)

The notable players in the squad are Daichi Kamada, Takehiro Tomiyasu,  Ritsu Doan and Takefusa Kubo.

Germany vs Japan Match Analysis

Germany have played 2 international and 2 friendly international matches against Japan from which Germany have won 2 matches and 2 match have been draw.

Germany have to win this match to secure it’s position in the group while Japan have to win or at least make this match draw to secure in group for second position.

Germany’s position in this match is strong.

Germany vs Japan Match Prediction

Germany might win this match by 3-1. Germany will dominate this match with 55% of ball’s possession while Japan will struggle a lot to secure goals and might be able to hit 1 goal against Germans.

It is very difficult for Asian teams to beat Europeans in FIFA.

Winning Probability

Winning probability of Team Germany is 40% while probability of match to be draw is 31% while probability of Japan to win this match is 29%.

Germany have a chance to top the group if they beat Japan and Spain, but Spain is also charged and fight for position 1 in this group will be tense.

Related posts

Leave a Comment