Mexico vs Poland Prediction and Analysis Match 7

Mexico vs Poland Prediction and Analysis Match 7

Match 7 in FIFA world cup 2022 will be played between American rivals Mexico vs European smashers Poland of Group C on 22 nd of November 2022 19:00 local time on Stadium 974. This group consist of Argentina so both Poland and Mexico have to will struggle a lot to secure their positions in the group.

Though this is a group match but seems to be knockout chance for both the team, because Argentina is considered to be on 1st spot in the group so it is but obvious that winner of this match will have highest chance to be on second spot. Any team loosing this match will have lowest probability to take spot 2 in the group. Winner will be more secure in group C.

Mexico Team Analysis

Mexico have qualified for seventeen world cups from twenty two and team was participated in very first world cup also which was in 1930. In last seven world cups Mexico with Brazil have qualified for round of 16 which is a record, but mexico have never been in semi-finals of any world cup tournament.

In qualifiers mexico played 8 matches from which they won 4 and lost 2 and draw 2 matches.

Mexican Manager Tata Martino have finalised 26 player squad for Mexican team. Team includes Jesus ‘Tecatito’ Corona who is the key player for Mexican team while they have other super players like Edson Elvarez.

Mexico’s current fifa international rank is 13.

Poland Team Analysis

Poland first appeared in 1938 in FIFA world cup tournament and qualified for Eight world cups successfully. Poland have won bronze 2 times in FIFA world cup history eventually in 1974 and 1982 respectively, but never won world cup. Poland is currently not in a great form they have lost 3 matches in last 6 matches played and won only 1 match.

Poland features Robert Liwandowski as a key player, Captain, Most Capped Player and Most goal scorer of all time for Poland Nation, this may be his last world cup so Robert have to do some magic in this tournament.

Mexico vs Poland Match Analysis

It is very difficult to say anything of this match, as both teams are super charged and both understand this match as knockout in this tournament. If we see history Mexico and Poland have played 8 matches with each other in total from which both teams have won 3 each and 2 matches have been draw.

Both teams have key players who can change situations like Robert Liwandowski of Poland and Jesus Tecatito Mexico.

Mexico vs Poland Match Prediction

Very difficult decision, seems like selecting 1 from Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. Still match will have a result and Mexico will win by 2-1 in extra time. Robert Lewandowski will score 1 goal and from Mexico Jesus will score 1.

Winning Prediction

There is 36% chance of Mexico winning the match and 34% probability of match being draw and chance of Poland winning the match is 30%.

Related posts

Leave a Comment