Morocco vs Croatia Prediction and Analysis Match 12

Morocco vs Croatia Prediction and Analysis Match 12

Morocco vs Croatia the 12th match of the tournament will be played on 23rd November 2022 (13:00 local time) on Al Bayt Stadium in Qatar. This will be the second match of group F. Belgium and Canada are the other 2 teams in Group F.

Current FIFA rank of Morocco National team is 22 while rank of Croatia is 12. Instead Croatia is former world cup runner up 2018 Russia. Croatia beat England by 2-1 in Semi-finals and lost to France in Final by 4-2. Croatia is one of the best teams in this world cup featuring one of the best player Luka Modric in their team.

Morocco Team Analysis

This is the sixth time Morocco have been qualified in FIFA world cup, first time they have qualified in 1970 and played group stage matches. While in 1986 world cup Morocco succeeded to reach in round of 16. Morocco have 1 title of Africa Cup of Nation which they have achieved in 1976.

GOALKEEPERS: Yassine Bounou (Sevilla), Munir Mohamedi (Al Wehda), Ahmed Reda Tagnaouti (Wydad AC)

DEFENDERS: Nayef Aguerd (West Ham), Yahia Attiyat Allah (Wydad AC), Badr Benoun (Qatar SC), Achraf Dari (Brest), Jawad El Yamiq (Real Valladolid), Achraf Hakimi (PSG), Noussair Mazraoui (Bayern Munich), Roman Saiss (Besiktas)

MIDFIELDERS: Selim Amallah (Standard Liege), Sofyan Amrabat (Fiorentina), Bilal El Khannous (Genk), Amine Harit (Marseille), Yahya Jabrane (Wydad AC), Azzedine Ounahi (Angers), Abdelhamid Sabiri (Sampdoria)

FORWARDS: Abde Ezzalzouli (Osasuna), Zakaria Aboukhlal (Toulouse), Sofiane Boufal (Angers), Ilias Chair (Queens Park Rangers), Walid Cheddira (Bari), Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla), Abderrazak Hamdallah (Al-Ittihad), Hakim Ziyech (Chelsea).

Morocco features some great players in their squad like Achraf Hakimi who plays Fullback, Hakim Ziyech who plays as a winger and Youssef En-Nesyri and a Forward.

Croatia Team Analysis

In world cup 2022 Croatia is coming with a stronger team that it was in 2018. They have more stronger and experienced team. Croatia have one of the best player in the world called as Luka Modric.

Goalkeepers: Dominik Livakovic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ivica Ivusic (Osijek), Ivo Grbic (Atletico Madrid).

Defenders: Borna Barisic(Rangers), Domagoj Vida(AEK Athens), Dejan Lovren(Zenit), Josip Juranovic(Celtic), Josko Gvardiol(RB Liepzig), Borna Sosa(VfB Sttutgart), Josip Stanisic(Bayern Munich), Martin Erlic(Sassulo), Josip Sutalo(Dinamo Zagreb).

Midfielders: Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea), Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan), Mario Pasalic (Atalanta), Nikola Vlasic (Torino), Lovro Majer (Rennes), Kristijan Jakic (Eintracht Frankfurt), Luka Sucic (RB Salzburg).

Forwards: Ivan Perisic (Tottenham Hotspur), Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenhiem), Bruno Petkovic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ante Budimir (Osasuna), Marko Livaja (Hadjuk split).

Morocco vs Croatia Match Analysis

Croatia and Morocco have played only 1 match in past which was played in 1996 and Croatia have won the match. Morocco team should at least draw this match to stay in competition while Croatia needs to win this match to secure position 1 in this group. This is a tough group with Belgium and Canada playing in the same.

Morocco vs Croatia Match Prediction

Morocco vs Croatia match prediction in not too difficult. Croatia will surely win this match. They may score 3 goals against Morocco in which Luka Modric will score 1 goal and will have 1 assist. Morocco might be able to score 1 goal against former world cup runner up.

Score will be Morocco 1-3 Croatia

Winning Probability

Croatia have 40% winning probability in this match while probability of match being draw is 31% and Probability of match being won by Morocco is 29%.

Croatia and Belgium will fight very hard for first position in the group.

Related posts

Leave a Comment