Netherlands vs Ecuador Squad Prediction & Analysis Match 19

Netherlands vs Ecuador Squad Prediction & Analysis Match 19

Netherlands vs Ecuador match will be played on Khalifa International Stadium 25th of November 2022 in Qatar. This will be the 19th match of the tournament and second match of Holland and Ecuador both. Netherlands first match is against Senegal, while Ecuador’s first match is against Qatar. Netherlands team seems to top the Group A beating all the 3 teams sharing the group, while Ecuador seems to be the weakest team in the group.

Ecuador needs to draw this match to secure second position in the tournament. Netherlands seems to have curse in world cups, they often go very deep in the tournament and loose it. They are 3 times runner up in the world cups in 1974, 1978 and 2010 while they achieved 3rd position in 2014 world cup.

Netherlands FIFA Squad 2022 World Cup Qatar

Netherlands national team coach Louis Van Gaal declared their 26 player squad for FIFA world cup 2022, they have one of the best and experience team on paper.

Goalkeepers: Justin Bijlow, Andries Noppert, Remko Pasveer

Defenders: Virgil van Dijk, Nathan Ake, Daley Blind, Jurrien Timber, Denzel Dumfries, Stefan de Vrij, Matthijs de Ligt, Tyrell Malacia, Jeremie Frimpong.

Midfielders: Frenkie de Jong, Steven Berghuis, Davy Klaassen, Teun Koopmeiners, Marten de Roon, Cody Gakpo, Kenneth Taylor, Xavi Simons.

Forwards: Memphis Depay, Steven Bergwijn, Vincent Janssen, Luuk de Jong, Noa Lang, Wout Weghorst.

Ecuador FIFA Squad World Cup Qatar

Ecuador is not so experienced team for FIFA world cup.

Goalkeepers: Moises Ramirez, Alexander Dominguez, Hernan Galindez

Defenders: Piero Hincapie, Robert Arboleda, Pervis Estupinan, Angelo Preciado, Jackson Porozo, Xavier Arreaga, Felix Torres, Diego Palacios, William Pacho

Midfielders: Carlos Gruezo, Jose Cifuentes, Alan Franco, Moises Caicedo, Angel Mena, Jeremy Sarmiento, Ayrton Preciado, Sebastian Mendez, Gonzalo Plata, Romario Ibarra

Forwards: Djorkaeff Reasco, Kevin Rodriguez, Michael Estrada, Enner Valencia

Netherlands vs Ecuador Match Analysis

Netherlands is a strong team and have ability and potential to go deep inside the tournament, and the team have played 2 international friendly matches against Ecuador from which 1 match was draw with the score 1-1 in 2014 while Netherlands won 1 match in 2006.

Netherlands vs Ecuador Match Prediction

Netherlands may win this match with score of 3-1. Dutch qualified for world cup in a good form and being on top of the group played ten games from which they won 7 games lost 2 and 1 match was draw. While Ecuador were on last position in their group they won 7 games, lost 6 and draw 5 games, they were 4th in their group.

Netherlands vs Ecuador Winning Probability

Netherlands have 59% winning probability while probability of match being draw is 31% and probability of Ecuador to win this match is 10%.

Related posts

Leave a Comment