Netherlands vs Senegal Prediction and Analysis Match 2

Netherlands vs Senegal Prediction and Analysis Match 2

It wont be difficult to predict the winner among Netherlands and Senegal as Netherlands is one of the best teams among all 32 teams entering FIFA world cup 2022 Qatar. But Senegal may appears as dark horse in the tournament and they have the capability to create tension among any nation participating this tournament.

Netherlands Team Analysis

Netherlands have played very well this year and they have scored 32 goals in last 10 matches with an average of 3.2 goals per match. They have talented and experienced players like Frenkie de Jong and Virgil van Dijk who can smash any team and convert any match.

Under Louis Van Gaal Netherlands plays 4-3-3 on ground. It won’t be easy for Senegal to crack a closed bind defence of Netherlands. While Netherlands have great attacking players and wingers on both left and right side.

With the current team and form Netherlands can go very deep inside the tournament.

Senegal Team Analysis

National team of Senegal is strong, experience and young. You will find every quality in this team what you want for good game on ground. They are currently in great form with star players like Sadio Mane.

Senegal also plays in 4-3-3 with a good attacking and best defensive structure mode game. But when we think about Netherlands then Senegal have to work hard and luck should be with Senegal to have success over Dutch.

Netherlands vs Senegal Match Analysis

Senegal and Netherlands have never faced each other in FIFA history. Senegal have reached quarter finals in 2002 world cup beating Sweden. But they did not qualify for 2006, 2010, 2014 world cup, they had achieved a chance to qualify for 2018 world cup. Senegal have a top player Mane with 34 goals and 93 caps in his career.

While Netherlands is 3 times runner up in fifa world cup respectively in 1974, 1978, 2010, and third position in 2014 they have a strong mindset and winning confidence they can push any team in trouble. They are with players like Frenkie de Jong and Ryan Gravenberch as a midfielder while Memphis Depay on attacking mode on ground.

Netherlands vs Senegal Match Prediction

Overall Netherlands are favourites of many in this match while Senegal can draw this match if they go extreme. Netherlands have a huge experience of world cups while Senegal lack world cup experience in compare to Dutch.

There is a very less chance of Senegal to win this match, that is why I selected Netherlands

Score may be like Netherlands 2-1 Senegal

Winning Probability

Netherlands have 60% winning probability while 30% probability is for draw and only 10% Senegal can achieve a success in this match.

Netherlands can qualify in Round of 16 just by winning this match because other group A teams like Qatar and Ecuador can not stand in front of Netherlands in this tournament. Netherlands have high probability of being on top in this group while Senegal secure its second spot to qualify for knockouts.

Qatar vs Ecuador Match 1 Prediction and Analysis

FIFA World Cup Complete Analysis and Prediction

Related posts

Leave a Comment