Poland will play their second match with Saudi Arabia on 26th November 2022 Saturday (16:00 local time) on Education City Stadium. This will be the 22nd match of the tournament, while second match of both the teams. Poland will play their first match against Mexico on Day 3 of the tournament, while Saudi will play their first match against Argentina on the same day.
Poland and Saudi have played 4 international friendly matches against each other in the year 1994 and 2006. All the 4 matches were won by Poland with the score of 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 2-1. Poland is the strong European FIFA team. Poland have the potential to deep drive in the tournament their best performance was in 1974 and 1982 where they achieved third position in the world cup.
Poland FIFA World Cup Squad Qatar 2022
Poland have the strongest rivalry team in the world cup group. They share the group with Argentina and Mexico, Argentina may be at number 1 position in the group while Mexico and Poland are the strong contender for second position. Poland need to win this match to secure it’s spot in the group or Mexico will eat them if they failed to win this match.
Czesław Michniewicz is the manager for Poland FIFA national team who have selected 26 players who will run on Qatar group.
Goalkeepers: Wojciech Szczesny, Bartlomiej Dragowski, Lukasz Skorupski
Defenders: Jan Bednarek, Kamil Glik, Robert Gumny, Artur Jedrzejczyk, Jakub Kiwior, Mateusz Wieteska, Bartosz Bereszynski, Matthew Cash, Nicola Zalewski
Midfielders: Krystian Bielik, Przemyslaw Frankowski , Kamil Grosicki, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Jakub Kaminski, Michal Skoras, Damian Szymanski, Sebastian Szymanski, Piotr Zielinski, Szymon Zurkowski
Forwards: Robert Lewandowski, Arkadiusz Milik, Krzysztof Piatek, Karol Swiderski
Saudi Arabia World Cup Squad Qatar 2022
Saudi Arabia is a non-experienced nation when we talk about FIFA competitive tournaments like world cups.
Herve Renard is the FIFA manager for Saudi Arabia team.
Goalkeepers: Mohamed Al-Owais, Nawaf Al-Aqidi, Mohamed Al-Yami
Defenders: Yasser Al-Shahrani, Ali Al-Bulaihi, Abdulelah Al-Amri, Abdullah Madu, Hassan Tambakti, Sultan Al-Ghanam, Mohammed Al-Breik, Saud Abdulhamid
Midfielders: Salman Al-Faraj, Riyadh Sharahili, Ali Al-Hassan, Mohamed Kanno, Abdulelah Al-Malki, Sami Al-Najei, Abdullah Otayf, Nasser Al-Dawsari , Abdulrahman Al-Aboud, Salem Al-Dawsari, Hattan Bahebri
Forwards: Haitham Asiri, Saleh Al-Shehri, Firas Al-Buraikan
Poland vs Saudi Arabia Match Analysis
Poland has a strong Squad than Saudi Arabia, Poland needs to win this match even if the match results in draw Poland would enter the danger zone on world cup 2022 Qatar.
Poland vs Saudi Arabia Match Prediction
Poland will surely win the match. Score may be 2-1, Robert Lewandowski may punish KSA badly in this match with his striker foot.
Poland vs Saudi Arabia Winning Probability
Poland have the maximum probability to win this match it may be as high as 59% while probability of match to be draw is 22% and probability of KSA Saudi Arabia to win this match is 19%.