Portugal vs Ghana Prediction and Analysis Match 15

Portugal vs Ghana Prediction and Analysis Match 15

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Portugal will play their first match in FIFA world cup 2022 on 24th November 2022 Thursday on Stadium 974 in Qatar against African team Ghana. This is the 15th match of the tournament and and second match of group B. This will be the first time Cristiano Ronaldo will walk on 2022 FIFA world cup ground in Qatar. Portugal is very good team in this tournament and favourites of many because of Cristiano Ronaldo, but they have never won the FIFA world cup in history. This may be the last world cup of Cristiano Ronaldo and he will try very hard to get trophy on his name in this tournament, he is one of the greatest player of all time.

Rivalry between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo may end if any one of the player gets the trophy and this is the golden chance for both of them.

Portugal Team Analysis

Portugal have qualified first time in FIFA world cup in 1966 and managed to finish on third place in the tournament. After that they qualified in 1986 and then in 2002, from year 2002 Portugal managed to qualify for every world cup including 2022 FIFA world cup Qatar. Other than this Portugal have won Champions league in 2016 and UEFA Nations League in 2019.

Fernando Santos is the head coach of Portugal National team he was appointed in 2014 and he managed to get UEFA trophy with the team in 2016. Portugal is on it’s peak under Santos and best player of all time Cristiano Ronaldo. Santos have finalised the Portugal squad which includes all the best players in every position like they have one of the best goal keeper Rui Patr√≠cio (Roma), best defenders like Antonio Silva (Benfica), Pepe (Porto), Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund), Danilo Pereira (PSG) and best mid-fielders like Bruno Fernandes and Bernardo Silva while best striker like Cristiano Ronaldo and Ricardo Horta. Current rank of Portugal in FIFA is 9.

Portugal Should not miss this opportunity in this tournament.

Ghana Team Analysis

Ghana national team first qualified in 2006 FIFA world cup and reached round of 16 while their best performance was in 2010 world cup held in South Africa where they reached quarter finals and acquired 7th position in the tournament. Rather than this Ghana have won Africa Cup of Nations 4 times and were runner up in the same tournament 5 times.

This is the fourth time Ghana have qualified for fifa world cup. Otto Addo have finalised the 26 player squad for world cup. Let us see how African champions performs in world cup. Current rank of Ghana team according to FIFA is 61.

Portugal vs Ghana Match Analysis

Portugal and Ghana have played only 1 match in history and that was in FIFA world cup 2014 where both shared the same group G. Match results in Portugal’s win over Ghana by 2-1 and Cristiano Ronaldo and John Boye scored from the side of Portuguese, while Akwasi Appiah score a goal from Ghana side.

This is the tough group for Portuguese other teams are Uruguay and South Korea. Portuguese needs to win this match to secure their position in this group, if they lost to Ghana or even if the match results in draw Portugal will definitely out of the tournament.

Portugal vs Ghana Match Prediction

Portugal will win this match with the score of 2-1, we will see the opening goal of Cristiano Ronaldo in FIFA world cup 2022. Portugal win dominate the match and more that 55% of balls possession will be in Portuguese side, while Ghana will struggle a lot in this match and they may be out of the tournament and won’t reach round of 16.

Portugal vs Ghana Winning Probability

Portugal have 55% winning probability while probability of match to be draw is 25% and probability of Ghana team to win this match is 20%.

Related posts

Leave a Comment