Qatar vs Ecuador Match 1 Prediction and Analysis

Qatar vs Ecuador Match 1 Prediction and Analysis

Qatar vs Ecuador Match 1 is scheduled on 20th November 2022 in Al Bayt stadium Qatar. This will be the first match of FIFA world cup 2022 and the host team will be playing with an intense against South America team Ecuador. Qatar is currently Rank 51 while Ecuador is ranked 46th in international ranking.

Qatar National Team Analysis

This is debut of Qatar in FIFA world cup while Qatar is playing FIFA since 1970. Currently team is under Spanish manager Felix Sanchez who is setting an Attacking attitude in Qatar’s squad, they played in formation of 3-5-2 which transitioned to 5-3-2 when on defence. Manager have succeeded to create ability of scoring goals in team but they lack a little bit in defence.

As they are placed in group A where they will be playing with Netherlands Rank 10 and currently in great form and Senegal Rank 20, Qatar needs to win their first match to make its strong position in the Group.

It is mandatory for a host nation to qualify at least from group matches to hold support and interest of their audience in the tournament. That is why this match is very important for Qatar to win. They will be super charged due to home ground.

Ecuador National Team

Ecuador have qualified for world cup in 2002 after that they have managed to qualify world cups 3 times. Ecuador is a strong team with a third position in group A in accordance to Ranking. In 2006 world cup Ecuador have managed to qualify for knockout round beating Poland and Costa Rica. They are more experienced compared to Qatar National Team. They are placed in a group where they can do something magical to reach knockouts.

Qatar vs Ecuador Match Analysis

Qatar and Ecuador have played a friendly match in 2018 where Qatar have defeated Ecuador by 4-3. These both teams have experience of each other and they have make strong strategies to stay in match.

Qatar have best attacking side and best players like Abdelkarim Hassan, Al Haydos, Akram Afif, Almoez Ali and a goal best goal keeper Saad Al Sheeb. Qatar can do best with these young and experience blood.

While Ecuador will play with players like Hernal Galindez, Moises Ramirez and can make the game more interesting beating Qatar.

Qatar vs Ecuador Match Prediction

Eduador seems to be strong when we see history of both teams but Qatar will definately have the advantage and confidence to win the first match of the tournament as a host.

I strongly believe Qatar will beat Ecuador with 1-0 in the first match though Qatar may not qualify for knock out rounds but it will be difficult for Ecuador to beat the host team on their home ground and friendly audience.

Winning Probability

Qatar have 50% winning probability as per their performance and factors but probability of match being draw is also 30% and Ecuador winning probability is 20%.

Both teams need to win this match to make their position strong in the group if the match ends with a draw result then chances for both teams to disqualify group of 16 matches goes maximum, and this will be a good news for both Netherlands and Senegal. But if match comes with a result of win or loss then these both rivals teams have to hit hard on both Qatar and Ecuador to confirm their positions on top of group. Match 1 winner can partially confirm their strong position in the group.

Related posts

Leave a Comment