Host team Qatar will play with African Champions Senegal in 18th Match of FIFA world cup. This will be second match of both the teams of group A. Qatar to play it’s first match against Ecuador and Senegal to play it’s first against Netherlands. Qatar as a host team may win it’s first match as we have predicted in qatar vs ecuador prediction article. So they need to win this match to secure it’s position in group. Match will be played on 25th November 2022 Friday on Al-Thumama Stadium.
While Senegal’s first match is against Netherlands which is one of the best squad in the world, so Senegal may loose their first match in this tournament. That is why Senegal needs to win this match against Qatar.
Qatar FIFA Squad 2022 World Cup Qatar
Qatar team have a good spirit for FIFA and Felix Sanchez coach of Qatar have selected 26 stars for final tournament games.
Goalkeepers: Saad Alsheeb (Al Sadd), Meshaal Barsham (Al Sadd), Yousef Hassan (Al Gharafa).
Defenders: Pedro Miguel (Al Sadd), Musaab Khidir (Al Sadd), Tarek Salman (Al Sadd), Bassam Al-Rawi (Al Duhail), Boualem Khoukhi (Al Sadd), Abdelkarim Hassan (Al Sadd), Homam Ahmed (Al Gharafa), Jassem Gaber (Al Arabi).
Midfielders: Ali Asad (Al Sadd), Assim Modibo (Al Duhail), Mohammed Waad (Al Sadd), Salem Al-Hajri (Al Sadd), Moustafa Tarek (Al Sadd), Karim Boudiaf (Al Duhail), Abdelaziz Hatim (Al Rayyan), Ismail Mohamad (Al Duhail).
Forwards: Naif Alhadhrami (Al Rayyan), Ahmed Alaaeldin (Al Gharafa), Hassan Al-Haydos (Al Sadd), Khalid Muneer (Al Wakrah), Akram Afif (Al Sadd), Almoez Ali (Al Duhail), Mohamed Muntari (Al Duhail)
Senegal FIFA Squad 2022 World Cup Qatar
Sadio Mane is one of the best player who plays for Senegal and managed to enter the squad despite injury.
Goalkeepers: Seny Dieng (Queens Park Rangers), Alfred Gomis (Stade Rennes), Eduoard Mendy (Chelsea).
Defenders: Fode Ballo Toure (AC Milan), Pape Abou Cisse (Olympiakos), Abdou Diallo (RB Leipzig), Ismail Jakobs (Monaco), Kalidou Koulibaly (Chelsea), Formose Mendy (Amiens), Youssouf Sabaly (Real Betis).
Midfielders: Pathe Ismael Ciss (Rayo Vallecano) Krepin Diatta (Monaco), Idrissa Gana Gueye (Everton), Pape Gueye (Olympique Marseille), Cheikhou Kouyate (Nottingham Forest), Mamdou Loum (Reading), Nampalys Mendy (Leicester City), Moustapha Name (Pafos FC), Pape Matar Sarr (Tottenham Hotspur).
Forwards: Boulaye Dia (Salernitana), Famara Diedhiou (Alanyaspor), Bamba Dieng (Olympique Marseille), Nicolas Jackson (Villarreal), Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich), Ilimane Ndiaye (Sheffield United), Ismaila Sarr (Watford).
Qatar vs Senegal Match Analysis
If we analyse all the Qatar and Senegal players we will understand that Qatar is in great form. And have the highest probability to win this match. While Senegal despite being a good team will have some pressure of host team.
Qatar and Senegal have never played a match against each other. This will be the first time they will play match against each other.
Qatar vs Senegal Match Prediction
Qatar have the highest probability to win this match as a host power. Qatar will score 2-1 against Senegal.
Qatar vs Senegal Winning Probability
Qatar have the probability of 38% to win this match while probability of Senegal to win this match is 32% and probability of Match to be draw is 30%.