Spain vs Costa Rica Prediction and Analysis Match 10

Spain vs Costa Rica Prediction and Analysis Match 10

This is the most awaited match in group matches from FIFA world cup 2022. Spain is performing well and contains super starts and best players of their generation in their team. It will not be too difficult to make Spain vs Costa Rica Prediction. This match will be played on 23 rd November 2022 Wednesday on Al-Thumama Stadium in Qatar. This is the first match of Group E and this group is said to be Group of death by experts containing Germany and Japan in this group.

Spain is the most consistent team to qualify for the FIFA world cups, they have appeared in 16 out of 22 world cup tournaments. While in 1934 Spain made its first appearance in FIFA world cup and entered quarter finals in the tournament. After that they qualified for fifa world cup in 1950 and finished at 4th position in the tournament. Spain have won world cup in 2010 which was hosted by South Africa beating Netherlands.

Costa Rica have not performed well as compared to Spain in the world cups. But they are the best team of Central America. Costa Rica first qualified for FIFA world cup in 1990, their best performance is in the 2014 world cup where they reached quarter finals. Their performance in world cup is not so good but they are 3 times champions of CONCACAF gold cup. In 2018 world cup they were eliminated from group stage.

Spain Team Analysis

Spain is FIFA world cup winner of 2010 Africa. They are favourites of many and their role in club matches is major. Spain is 3 times UEFA champions. Spain missed it’s most Capped and experience player who was the key to win 2008 and 2012 European Championship and 2010 FIFA world cup Sergio Ramos in this world cup due to injury. This is the biggest loss for Spain squad, but Spain does not depend on single player they have a complete best team.

Spain squad consist of 3 goal keepers Unai Simon (Athletic Club), Robert Sanchez (Brighton & Hove Albion), David Raya (Brentford) in their squad while best defender like Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea), Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid), Eric Garcia (Barcelona), Hugo Guillamon (Valencia), mid-fielders like Sergio Busquets (Barcelona), Rodri (Manchester City), Gavi (FC Barcelona), Carlos Soler (PSG), Marcos Llorente (Atletico Madrid), Pedri (Barcelona) while forward players like Ferran Torres (Barcelona), Nico Williams (Athletic Club), Yeremi Pino (Villarreal), Alvaro Morata (Atletico Madrid) in their squad.

Costa Rica Team Analysis

Luis Fernando Suarez manager of Costa Rica announced his 26 players squad for FIFA world cup on 4 November 2022.

This is the third time Costa Rica is qualified for world cup in a row. Luis Fernando Suarez selected 3 goal keepers Keylor Navas (PSG), Esteban Alvarado (Herediano), Patrick Sequeira (Lugo). While some notable defenders are Juan Pablo Vargas (Millonarios), Keysher Fuller (Herediano), Oscar Duarte (Al-Wehda), Bryan Oviedo (Real Salt Lake) and mid-fielder like Celso Borges (Alajuelense), Jewison Bennette (Sunderland, Bryan Ruiz (Alajuelense), Daniel Chacon (Colorado Rapids 2), Anthony Hernandez (Puntarenas) and Strikers like Anthony Contreras (Herediano), Johan Venegas (Alajuelense), Joel Campbell (Leon).

Spain vs Costa Rica Match Analysis

Spain and Costa Rica have played total 3 international matches with each other from which Spain have won 2 matches by 2-1 and 5-0 respectively and 1 match have been draw between these two with a score of 2-2.

Spain currently ranks 7 in FIFA international ranking while Costa Rica ranks 31 in the same list. Group E is said to be group of death by experts and all the teams needs to struggle a lot in this group to secure their position in group of 16.

Costa Rica needs to at least draw this match in order to be stay in tournament. While Spain needs to win this match to top the group in this tournament.

Spain vs Costa Rica Match Prediction

Spain seems to win this match easily due to their strong team and experience in world cup while Costa Rica have been placed in a wrong group and they won’t be able to win any match in this tournament. They may only draw the match that will be played with Japan.

Spain may score 3 goals against Costa Rica while Costa Rica might be able to score 1 score against Spain. Spain will be dominating the match with 60% of balls possession in their hand.

Winning Probability

Spain have the maximum probability of winning with 60% while probability of match being draw is 25% and Probability of Costa Rica to win this match is said to be 15%.

Luck of Costa Rica is very bad as they are placed in a group which is shared by Germany, Japan and Spain.

Related posts

Leave a Comment