Switzerland vs Cameroon Prediction and Analysis Match 13

Switzerland vs Cameroon Prediction and Analysis Match 13

Switzerland vs Cameroon match will be played on 24 November 2022 Thursday on Al Janoub Stadium Qatar. This will be the 13th match of FIFA world cup 2022 and first match of group G. Switzerland team is currently in great form and currently on 15th position in FIFA international ranking, while Cameroon FIFA rank is 43. This match is very important for both the teams as they share Brazil and Serbia in the same group.

Serbia ranks 21 and is great team, that is why Switzerland need to win this match in order to secure it’s position on number 2 in the group. While it’s a hard luck for Cameroon as they have landed in a group with legends like Brazil and Switzerland.

Switzerland Team Analysis

Switzerland FIFA team qualified for the very second world cup in 1934 and in 1938 where they reached to quarter-finals and achieved 7th position in the tournament. This is the 12th out of 22 times Switzerland have been qualified for FIFA world cup.

Switzerland have the best players in the squad you can check below.

Goalkeepers: Yann Sommer(Borussia Monchengladbach), Jonas Omlin(Montpellier), Gregor Kobel(Dortmund), Philipp Kohn(Salzburg).

Defenders: Ricardo Rodriguez(Torino), Fabian Schar(Newcastle United), Manuel Akanji(Manchester City), Nico Elvedi(Borussia Monchengladbach), Silvan Widmer(Mainz 05), Eray Comert(Valencia).

Midfielders: Xherdan Shaqiri(Chicago Fire), Granit Xhaka(Arsenal), Remo Freuler(Nottingham Forest), Denis Zakaria(Chelsea), Djibril Sow(Eintracht Frankfurt), Renato Steffen(Lugano), Fabian Frei(Basel), Michel Aebischer(Bologna), Ardon Jashari(Luzern), Edimilson Fernandes(Mainz), Fabian Rieder(Young Boys).

Forwards: Breel Embolo(Monaco), Ruben Vargas(Augsburg), Noah Okafor(RB Salzburg), Haris Seferovic(Galatasaray), Christian Fassnacht(Young Boys).

Cameroon Team Analysis

First time in 1982 Cameroon team qualified for FIFA world cup, 2022 FIFA world cup Qatar is the 8th time Cameroon is qualified for. Cameroon is the most qualified African team in FIFA world cup, and first team to qualify FIFA world cup quarter finals in 1990. Cameroon is 5 times winner of Africa Cup of Nations.

Goalkeepers: André Onana (Inter), Devis Epassy (Abha), Simon Ngapandouetnbu (Marseille);

Defenders: Nicolas Nkoulou (Aris) Collins Fai (Al-Tai), Nouhou Tolo (Seattle Sounders) Jean-Charles Castelletto (Nantes), Olivier Mbaizo (Philadelphia Union) Enzo Ebosse (Udinese), Christopher Wooh (Rennes);

Midfielders: André-Frank Zambo Anguissa (Napoli), Pierre Kunde (Olympiacos), Samuel Gouet (Mechelen), Martin Hongla (Hellas Verona), Gaël Ondoua (Hannover 96), Olivier Ntcham (Swansea City), Jerome Ngom Mbekeli (APEJES de Mfou);

Forwards: Vincent Aboubakar (captain) (Al-Nassr), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (Bayern Munich), Karl Toko Ekambi (Lyon), Christian Bassogog (Shanghai Shenhua), Moumi Ngamaleu (Dynamo Moscow), Jean-Pierre Nsame (Young Boys), Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford), Georges-Kévin Nkoudou (Beşiktaş), Marou Souaibou (Coton Sport).

Switzerland vs Cameroon Match Analysis

Cameroon have never played any international match against Switzerland. In this tournament switzerland team is very strong and experts says that Switzerland have the opportunity to reach quarter finals in this tournament after 1954. While Cameroon is also a good team but they cannot stand against Switzerland strong, young and experienced players.

Switzerland vs Cameroon Match Prediction

Switzerland will surely win this match versus African fighter Cameroon. Switzerland may score 2 goals against Cameroon while other team might be able to score a goal against European talent.

Switzerland will secure it’s position in round of 16 after many years.

Winning Probability

Winning probability of Switzerland is 60% while chance of match to draw is 26% and chance of Cameroon team to win this match is very low to 14% only.

Related posts

Leave a Comment