Tunisia vs Australia Squad Prediction & Analysis Match 21

Tunisia vs Australia Squad Prediction & Analysis Match 21

African team Tunisia will play against Australia on 26th November Saturday on Al Janoub Stadium Qatar (13:00 local time). This will be the 21st match of the tournament and second match for both these teams. Tunisia’s first match is against Denmark Dark horse of the tournament on day 2 while Australia’s first match is against former Champion France on the same day. These team shares Group D with best teams of the tournament France and Denmark.

Tunisia never crossed group stage matches in the FIFA world cup ever, while Australia in 2006 qualified for FIFA world cup round of 16. Unfortunately these both teams are placed in a group which contain strongest and experienced teams in the world cup probably teams who deserve to win world cups.

Tunisia FIFA Squad World Cup Qatar 2022

Tunisia national team have won Africa Cup of Nations in 2004, while African Nations Champion in 2011 and FIFA Arab Cup in 1963. Tunisia is one of the best teams of African Continent but in world cup there is a different situation.

Jalel Kadri Tunis Coach have finalised 26 players squad for FIFA world cup Qatar 2022.

Goalkeepers: Aymen Dahmen, Bechir Ben Said, Mouez Hassen, Aymen Mathlouthi

Defenders: Ali Abdi, Dylan Bronn, Mohamed Drager, Nader Ghandri, Bilel Ifa, Wajdi Kechrida, Ali Maaloul, Yassine Meriah, Montassar Talbi

Midfielders: Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane, Ghaylane Chaalali, Aissa Laidouni, Hannibal Mejbri, Ferjani Sassi, Elyas Skhiri

Forwards: Anis Ben Slimane, Seifeddine Jaziri, Issam Jebali, Wahbi Khazri, Taha Yassine Khenissi, Youssef Msakni, Naim Sliti.

Australia FIFA Squad World Cup Qatar 2022

Australian team have won Asian AFC Cup in 2015 before they were the member of OFC where they were 4 times champions. This team don’t have so much potential to enter deep in the tournament.

Graham Arnold who is the manager of Australian National FIFA team have selected 26 player squad to fly for Qatar in 2022 world cup.

Goalkeepers: Mat Ryan, Andrew Redmayne, Danny Vukovic

Defenders: Milos Degenek, Aziz Behich, Joel King, Nathaniel Atkinson, Fran Karacic, Harry Souttar, Kye Rowles, Bailey Wright, Thomas Deng

Midfielders: Aaron Mooy, Jackson Irvine, Ajdin Hrustic, Keanu Baccus, Cameron Devlin, Riley McGree

Forwards: Awer Mabil, Mathew Leckie, Martin Boyle, Jamie Maclaren, Jason Cummings, Mitchell Duke, Garang Kuol, Craig Goodwin

Tunisia vs Australia Match Analysis

Tunisia have played only 2 international matches against Australia in history from which both the teams have won 1-1 match each. Australia won a friendly match in 1997 in against Tunisia by 3-0 and in FIFA confederation Cup in 2005 Tunisia won match against Australia by 2-0.

Both the teams have their own strong abilities, Tunisia has a good defence while Australia also have a complete team which can land on ground for FIFA world cup.

Tunisia vs Australia Match Prediction

By analysing Forms and Fixtures of both teams its seems that this match will be draw by 1-1 each. Both teams will give their best performance but there will be no winner.

Tunisia vs Australia Winning Probability

Probability of match to be draw is 35% while probabilitry of match to be won by Australia is 34% and probability of Tunisia to win this match is 31%.

This match will be difficult to predict.

Related posts

Leave a Comment