USA vs Wales Prediction and Analysis Match 4

USA vs Wales Match 4 Prediction and Analysis

USA will face Wales in fourth match of FIFA world cup in Qatar on Ahmed bin Ali Stadium on 21st of November 2022 11.30 pm IST. This will be the second match of group B. USA and Wales have to perform best in this match to secure their position on second spot on the list. Winning team in this match will have advantage to be on second spot in this group. If the match ties then Iran will have opportunity to try their luck.

USA current international ranking is 13 while Wales stand on 19th spot.

USA Team Analysis

The USA team is have appeared 11 times in world cups including the first world cup in 1930 where the reached semi-finals and achieved third position in the world cup. Since 1990 USA have qualified in all the world cup competitions except 2018 and played well in every match even not being an European or South American country. But still USA have never won FIFA world cup.

Gregg Berhalter is coach of USA national team, he have selected strong 26 player squad for nation. USA have 3 best strikers Jesus Ferreira, Ricardo Pepi, Josh Sargent who are the hopes for USA. While they have midfielder like Kellyn Acosta, Tyler Adams and James sands and defenders like Reggie Cannon, Cameron Carter-Vicker and Sergino Dest with Sean Johnson, Zack Steffen and Matt Turner as a Goal Keeper.

Overall team is good and can give strong competition to Wales.

Wales Team Analysis

Wales have qualified for FIFA world cup twice first in 1958 and this year in 2022 Qatar. In 1958 world cup Wales qualified in Knockouts and played against Brazil in Quarter Finals where they lost to brazil by 1-0 this was the match where Pele made his world cup debut goal to become youngest goal scorer in FIFA world cup. But after 1958 Wales never qualified for FIFA world cup.

Rob page is coach of Wales National Team where he selected Wayne Hennessey (Nottingham Forest), Danny Ward (Leicester City) and Adam Davies (Stoke) as Goal Keepers for squad and Ben Davies (Tottenham) Joe Rodon (Rennes) Ben Cabango (Swansea City) Chris Mepham (Bournemouth), Chris Gunter (AFC Wimbledon), Connor Roberts (Burnley), Neco Williams (Nottingham Forest), Ethan Amapdu (Spezia), Tom Lockyer (Luton) as Defenders and Aaron Ramsey (Nice), Joe Allen (Swansea City), Harry Wilson (Fulham), Joe Morrell (Portsmouth) as Mid Fielders and Gareth Bale (Los Angeles FC), Daniel James (Fulham) and Mark Harris (Cardiff City) as strikers.

Wales team is powerful with less experience and it will be difficult for them to survive in world cup.

USA vs Wales Match Analysis

USA are seconds favourites of people in group B. England is the strongest team in this group while there is a fight for second position between Iran, Wales and USA. USA needs to win this match against Wales to be strong contender in group. Wales have less experience than USA that’s the main reason they will suffer a lot in this group.

There will be tough match between these 2 rivalries.

USA vs Wales Match Prediction

USA have more chance to win this match against Wales. USA will beat wales by 2-1

Winning Probability

USA have a 40% winning probability while probability of match being draw is 35% and Wales winning probability is 25%.

Related posts

Leave a Comment